NWMLS -IDX Experienced People Only - Be familiar with the 190 Rule.
190: Brokers must get permission to market or advertise a listing made by another listing agent.
Here's the flow of the project.
1) When a new listing from an outside office is entered into the MLS, the system will generate an email to the listing agent with a thumbnail and brief property description requesting permission to display the listing on 3rd party sites. This email will include a custom message that is branded by the company and three links: "Approve", "Always Approve", "Deny".
2) If the listing agent clicks "Approve", the listing will be added to our data feeds along with our exclusive listings.
3) If the listing agent clicks "Always Approve" that permission will be stored and every time that listing agent posts a new property it will automatically go into our feeds.
4) Deny will ignore the request.
5) We will then need an IDX feed of all approved 190 listings so that we can market them.