Help me create VB6 (Visual Basic 6.0) user control.
Here is the description and requirement:
1. The goals is a user control which looks like "heat contour map" i uploaded. I
2. Each point/dot/origin of "heat" could be enabled or not, when it is enabled, the mapping will include that dot when rendering contour. And vice versa, when that particular point is disabed, then the contour map will not include that point.
3. Point visible, the circle at point can be set whether it is visible or not.
4. Give each point a property name according to "montage" i uploaded as a value of that particular point. the value should be <double>.
5. Below the contour map, there should be a bar/gradient graph depicting the value of heat displayed
6. There should be property for selecting whether displaying 7 fixed value (-3 -2 -1 0 1 2 3) on gradient graph or only 3 adjustable value (min mid max)
7. When displaying 7 fixed value, all value assigned to point should be <=3 and >=-3, if not, then the contour map will follow the highest and lowest value (3 and -3).
8. When displaying 3 adjustable value, there should be 2 selectable property needed for input, min and max <double>, and the mid will be showed/calculated automatically (=(min+max)/2)
9. Whole usercontrol should be resizable.
10. There are total 11 colour for countour map (see "heat contour map"), it should be adjustable via usercontrol property.
11. If you wish to create rectangle usercontrol container shape, the background colour (it is white in "heat contour map" image i uploaded) it should be adjustable from property.
12. Better if you are using GDI, so it can be possible to put everything in AntiAlias mode (selectable in usercontrol property)
13. It should be without external dependency other than windows API. I don't want ".ocx" or custom ".dll" wrapper
Hello, I am glad to hear from you. I'll do my best to complete the work perfectly and in time. Hope to be another good opportunity for both.
Bu iş için 4 freelancer ortalamada Rp1548611 teklif veriyor
I can work for you. I'm interested in your project. I've an experience of works with user control in VB6. Ping me any time to discuss about this project.
hi i can help you in creating vb user control you can trust me for this job thank you