TO APPLY, YOU MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH SELLING ON AMAZON!!!
My name is Andrew Laird, and I own the company ProShotCase - our website is [login to view URL]
We are seeking a highly motivated individual, who is experienced in Amazon Seller Central, to manage our Global Amazon Seller Account across several Amazon Marketplaces, and Other Online Sales Accounts. You will be responsible for creating, editing, and updating new product listings on Amazon, as well as managing all of our Amazon listings by monitoring all reviews and questions and responding to reviews that require a public response from our company. In addition to monitoring our Amazon listings, you will be responsible for managing, analyzing, and optimizing our Amazon Advertising performance across all Amazon Marketplaces.
The job will be part-time at first and we expect 20 hours of work per week. The payment will be $500 USD per month with the potential to grow with our business. There will also be potential to move into a full-time position of 40+ hours per week.
Some tasks include, but are not limited to:
• Create detailed web design layouts, adjust graphics, improve navigation, and optimize performance
• Working with product photography & editing
• Product description writing
• Creating, uploading, and consistently updating Enhanced Brand Content across all Amazon Marketplaces
• Monitor, edit, analyze, and optimize Amazon advertising
• Updating website content and templates
• Scheduling and managing promotion calendar
• Creating template landing pages
• Managing email marketing accounts
• Periodically managing purchase ordered or other negotiations with the factories
• Must be fluent in English, and have strong verbal and written communication skills, Bilingual is a plus.
• Minimum of 1-year experience with Amazon marketplace, affiliate or comparison shopping
• Expert knowledge of Amazon Marketplace, Marketing Services and Fulfilled by Amazon
• Strong knowledge of Google Analytics or other web analytics platforms
• Knowledge of SEO
• Must have strong attention to detail
• Experience with client-side relationship management
• Willing to learn about our products and business. Visit [login to view URL] to start learning. We will require a test is taken to prove you understand our products.
To Apply, please answer the questions below to the best of your ability. Please use [login to view URL] as a resource. We will not accept applications without complete answers to these questions.
What is the ProShot Protection Guarantee and how does it work? What are the next steps when a customer breaks their iPhone using our case?
How many products does ProShot have listed on Amazon US? What is the product with the best review?
Explain what Buy Box Win % means in your own words.
Explain what Enhanced Brand Content is, and why it is important.
Explain in detail your experience with Amazon Seller Central. What products did you help manage or sell on amazon?
Explain a strategy to help increase sales on the Amazon platform
Explain an experience you have had with amazon seller support.
Bu iş için 26 freelancer ortalamada $451 teklif veriyor
Hello, I am Amazon Expert! I can list items from your website into Amazon. I checked your website but opening here. How many listings you want? Please contact us for more details. Thanks. Regards,
[login to view URL] I saw your project description carefully and i'm very interesting your project. But i have some question about your project. If u have enough time to discuss about your project with me ,please contact me. And Yo Daha Fazla