Dear Freelancer Community,
I am looking for a Freelancer to do an administration website for a system of audio files that are in S3. This site must allow to execute actions on files such as:
• Access different folders
• Upload a new MP3/Wav file
• Delete a file
• Move/copy a file between folders
• Listen to a file (mp3 tag)
• See metadata details
• Execute actions to file based on lambda functions. For example, generate a transcript to text. (these are already existing functions and no need to develop them)
The text transcripts will be generated in CSV files, and the website must allow viewing and editing of these CSV files, which will also be in S3. You must allow listening to the original audio file from the second X to Y to corroborate the transcription, and edit it if necessary. The CSV format is very simple and is given.
• Use of AWS
• Login/signup/recover password/logout and authentication based on AWS Cognito
• Use of AWS Lambda in Python to access/request data from S3
• Use of AWS API Gateway this authentication: Only authenticated users can access the website or call the APIs
• Static web pages in S3
• Use of lambda functions for custom actions to MP3 files
• Use of React, Angular or framework
• Beautiful HTML/CSS interface based on a framework known as Bulma, Foundation, Bootstrap, etc.
• Code available on BitBucket
• Code explanation and documentation. VERY IMPORTANT.
• Internal VPC creation
You will be given an empty AWS access account to develop. Please apply to the project only Freelancer with AWS experience.
Bu iş için 30 freelancer ortalamada $816 teklif veriyor
Hello! I am skilled AWS engineer with skills including AWS Lambda, React.js, Amazon Web Services and UX / User Experience. I am Laravel / ReactJS / NodeJS / AWS / Serverless / Docker / API / GCP expert More than 12 y Daha Fazla