We have some Bluetooth Low Energy sensors and gateway. Sensor readings are sent to AWS IoT Core through the gateway. Control commands can also be sent from AWS IoT Core to the gateway as JSON objects.
Now, we are looking for a full stack developer to take data from AWS IoT Core and create a web application for data presentation.
Tasks will include:
- Backend development tasks:
o Design online database to manage user, gateway and device (sensor)
o Sensor readings are already in AWS IoT Core, get readings from AWS IoT Core or from database
o Create APIs to connect frontend application with AWS services (user registration, database, etc) and send gateway control commands as JSON objects
o Handle other functions for frontend like sending reading out of tolerance alarm
- Frontend development tasks:
o Create a web portal including the following tabs:
Dashboard: user can create dashboards and add gadgets to it. Gadgets should be movable, resizable, and linked to a connected sensor to display sensor reading. Gadget types include analog gage of real time sensor reading, table of historical sensor readings, chart of historical sensor readings, table of real time readings of multiple sensors, etc.
Gateway: user can register a gateway, remove a gateway and update firmware (we will provide) on the gateway.
Device: user can scan for sensors near the gateway, select a sensor to connect, see sensor readings and disconnect a sensor (all the control commands are already available, just need to create APIs and connect to frontend).
Service: user can define actions based on different events. Under the scope of this project, we only consider 2 events: sensor reading falls out of tolerance defined by user and sensor disconnection, and 2 actions: send email notification and send sms notification.
o Connect frontend and backend
- User management:
o Create standard user signup, login, password reset, etc
o Use AWS Cognito for user management, authentication and authorization
o Create two levels of user roles:
Admin can manage gateways, sensors, create dashboard, set up services and is responsible for subscription. Admin can share a dashboard and set up notification for a viewer
Viewer can only view dashboard shared by admin and receive notification enabled by admin.
o Add subscription to user access. There should be 7-day free trial, monthly payment and yearly payment options for subscriptions
- Good knowledge of AWS services
- Experience with IoT projects a plus
- Serverless structure with NodeJS or Python for Lambda for backend and React for frontend
- Project to be finished in 1 month
If you are interested, please create a proposal file to include:
- Tools to be used (AWS services, front-end language/framework, back-end language/framework, database, etc)
- Briefly explain reason for each selected tool
- Tools cost (must include)
- Total development cost and hours (must include)
- Lead time (must include)
- Some basic information about yourself
1) Link 3-5 of your best related work samples, a demo account or demo video would be helpful
2) How long have you been working in software development
3) Are you working individually or under a company
4) List your strong skills in software development
5) Rate your English level from 0 to 10
6) Will you be available for weekly online audio/video meeting
7) Do you have development experience with other platforms
Bu iş için 26 freelancer ortalamada $22/saat teklif veriyor
Hey I checked your post with title "AWS Real-time Data Web Application Development ". I am familiar to python. I want to discuss your project in detail. please contact me Best regards
Hi, I will develop IOT based cloud application with java spring and java spring boot based backend [login to view URL] customize the application as wanted