I would like to implement CICD to automate testing and deployments for two projects
1. Lumen (Laravel) (Backend)
2. VueJs (Frontend)
Both the projects are using bitbucket repository
My expected process is this:
1. Both projects should have 3 environments: Development, Staging, Production. Each enviroment should be linked to a deployment setup.
2. When the commits are pushed to repository, SonarQube and Test automations should run. If tests are successful, then deployment should happen on respective servers. If tests fail, users should be notified of the same.
3. Lumen test automation is achieved using RestAssured and VueJs automation is achieved using Selenium.
4. The urls (frontend and API) should not be down while the deployments are happening.
5. The server should autoscale if the traffic on the server increases
I am expecting VueJs project to be delivered to AWS S3 and Cloudfront and Lumen project using EC2. Database is MySql.
The DevOps engineer should be able to mitigate a DDoS attack.
Bu iş için 4 freelancer ortalamada ₹17000 teklif veriyor
hello I have expert vue.js and laravel developers of team done multiple of projects with satisfied clients give me opportunity to work for you in your existing website my developer completed it and upload on aws