The task invloves write AWS terraforms with module based approach and generic enough to control the required parameters from variables files. At high level..
1. Create complete AWS network infrstrutucture for kuernetes EKS cluster
2. Mangement of roles and user access from the terraforms files itself for access controles.
3. AWS Application load balancer and ingress using ALB, Target groups to EKS cluster
[login to view URL] autoscaling with AWS autoscaling and pod auto scaling
5. Kuberntetes EKS service discovery
6. EKS persitant storage and other features
7. Sample pipeline and deploy spring boot sample application using AWS codepipelines with build and deploy.
8. SSL enabling and certificate
9. IAM policies also need to be automated for requred EKS cluster
10. Everthing must be genering and secure enough
11. For a new environment creation i need minimum modification so that I can create multple environmens.
12. Output all necessary terraform outputs so that I can re use to create other services like RDS, Redis ..etc
13. Single monitoring solution so that all the logs are stored in the cloud watch and also another monitoring tools like Datadog.
Please let me know if any more info or clarification is needed.
Bu iş için 6 freelancer ortalamada $517 teklif veriyor
Hi, I have deployed a lot of productive EKS cluster in a big bank but using eksctl, bash scripts and GiOps (Flux). If you want to know more about that you can chat me. Greetings,
Hi i have a experience in aws of 2 years specially migrating on permises .net application to cloud using eks cluster and also having experience in persistent volume to maintain data persistent in [login to view URL] also i have w Daha Fazla