We need the implementation of the open source software Jitsi Meet [login to view URL] on a cluster of kubernetes on Amazon. The tasks are as follows:
1. Modify the official jitsi docker images to have the corporate logo and color
2. Modify docker images to use jitsi statistics apis
3. Modify the docker images for jwt authentication
4. Mount the images and make it scalable on an amazon kubernetes (eks) cluster
5. You must allow SSL connection, the certificate will be placed in the ECS balancer
6. Write all the documentation of the modification of the images
7. Write all the documentation of the upload in EKS AWS
1. The application deployed by an EC2 balancer with SSL
2. The Yaml files
3. Helm Files to start the Yaml files
Budget and delivery:
We deposit and pay until we finish the job and get the deliverables, we only pay for the Freelancer platform. WE DO NOT PAY OFF THE PLATFORM, WE DO NOT PAY BEFORE WE HAVE DELIVERABLES AND WE WILL DO A TEST OF ALL DELIVERABLES.
If you do not agree, refrain from making a proposal, give someone who does it well the opportunity.
Bu iş için 6 freelancer ortalamada $239 teklif veriyor
Hi, I will design your logo. I Have checked your description that you have added. You need the implementation of the open source software Jitsi Meet [login to view URL] on a cluster of kubernetes on Amazon. I will li Daha Fazla