If you’re obsessed with quality, have meticulous attention to detail, and are eager to discuss functionalities with the rest of the team – come and apply your high standards in a Ruby on Rails Developer role at ScissorBoy.
Some things you would be doing:
- Building new functionalities on Ruby on Rails on top of mature software that has 6 years of development history.
- Server set up and general maintenance (we use [login to view URL] and AWS).
- Building and documenting API’s with best practices
- Communicating constantly with other server developers and mobile apps developers to speed up the development process
- Document your work and update your progress in Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket
- (Optional) In the future you may work in projects involving NodeJS if you have that skill
- High attention to detail, passion for quality, and persistence to work for it
- Skills to plan your own time and meet deadlines
- Strong skill with Ruby on Rails (3-4 years)
- Good server admin skills, especially AWS.
- Databases management and building RESTful APIs
- Clean and well-documented code
- Knowledge on recommended security practices and security risks
- Feel comfortable using git for version control
- Good English
-Willing to work 30-40 hours per week
Good to have:
- It would be best if you have some basic frontend skills as well (JS, html, and CSS)
- Experience with NodeJS
- lots of opportunities to learn and grow your skills with us
- we will work with you closely to help you reach a high level of competence & proficiency
- total freedom to work from anywhere in the world
- flexible working hours
- highly collaborative development team
- long term job (We are only interested in long term working relationships)
About the company:
ScissorBoy is a software development company located in North America with more than 10 years of experience building education apps and services for well-known brands like Coty, Wella, OPI, and ghd. We are committed to making beautiful, gorgeous, and intuitive software that people love to use.
PS! Instead of writing a cover letter, please make a selfie video telling shortly about yourself and why should we hire you. Keep it short, 1 minute is ideal. Upload the video (e.g. Youtube, Google Drive, whatever you prefer) and share the link.
Bu iş için 9 freelancer ortalamada $15/saat teklif veriyor
Hello Team ScissorBoy, Yes, obsessed with quality. As an experienced Senior Ruby On Rails developer, the advertisement for Ruby on Rails Developer sparked my interest. When reviewing the position requirements, I was ex Daha Fazla
Dear Hiring Manager. I am a senior ROR engineer with 7+ years experience. So far, I have worked on various types of project such as dating, Q&A, CRM, Video Streaming, etc. I gained almost Ruby framework and I have rich Daha Fazla