I have a backend server that is contacted only via API. It is Ktor, in Kotlin, with MongoDB, all build with Gradle. Currently, it runs on Heroku with a paid plan, but because of too large traffic, it is sometimes really slow.
I need to:
- Move it to a more scalable provider (AWS or GCP).
- I need a CI pipeline, so when I push to master, tests are started, and if they pass, the project is published.
- I need to track logs, maybe with Kibana.
- I need to track common errors, maybe with Sentry.
- I need to track response time, depending on the endpoint.
- I should have no problems starting my service locally (I have no problem now, and it should stay this way).
Bu iş için 5 freelancer ortalamada $147 teklif veriyor
Hi, As per your requirement, I have expertise in Amazon Web Services and GCP I have 10 years of experience in this Linux Server and System administration and I have done this type of project many times for my remote Daha Fazla