I need an experienced analyst to assist with various software development projects for a growing software consulting company.
This person will create and maintain requirements documents, create PowerPoint presentations, assist in creating business proposals, etc. This person will work closely with other project managers and analysts on the team to coordinate deliverables.
Person must be dedicated to meeting deadlines and maintaining a high level of quality. Person will be required to sign an NDA before commencing work.
Duties to include:
-- Writing detailed requirements documents
-- Writing User Acceptance Test Cases
-- Researching software packages
-- Other analysis as required
- Experience with all Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience with Microsoft Visio
- Strong command of English - written and verbal.
- Must be able to follow directions.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Available via phone, instant messaging, and e-mail.
- Must be available during US business hours, and on weekends as needed.
- Must have the abliity to work quickly and accurately as some deadlines are very short.
I'm looking for an individual not a company. Hours each week will vary depending on the projects coming in and the phase of existing projects.
Please attach your resume, examples of previous requirements documents (or excerpts) that you have written before, and tell me why you are the best person for this project.