We would like to bring out an offer on a Geofence Advertisement app. The idea of the app is to deliver ads via notifications to the app users when they enter a Geofence. The ads provided in the notification will come from the stores which are located in that Geofence. We are looking for a developer or a team that can build this mobile application for iOS and Android phones.
Here are some details on the project:
- The end product is a native application for the platforms iOS and Android
- The functional and graphical designs for the app will be provided by us
- The application will retrieve and send data via webservices in JSON, these will be provided by us
- The application is aware of users entering a Geofence
- The application sends push notifications to the users
- User registration for the application with options via Facebook/Google
- A Google map view showing the nearby stores (locations received from webservice)
To give you a better idea of the app, we've added some functional design screens.
To win the bid, please show us a project you've worked on that involved building a native app for iOS and Android. Additionally, also show us a project where you've worked with JSON and / or Geofencing.
48 freelancers are bidding on average $1635 for this job
Hello, sir I'm interested with your project. My ranking on freelancer is 8th. I can start right now and can do it well more than you could guess. :) Best Regards.