**** PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE ONLY LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS AND NOT DEVELOPMENT AGENCIES ****
Our team is looking for a full time programmer for an upcoming Mobile Game Studio that will be making a huge impact on the industry. We need someone that is talented, creative and as passionate as us about the work that we do.
Right now we need someone to modify an existing game engine for us that is coded in Objective C and Cocos-2dx. Eventually we would like to do an Android port of this game.
We will supply the graphics, sounds and animations as well as a document with all the required changes. Essentially the game is about 50-60% complete as is, as this is a reskin and will involve some changes to the Game Engine functionality and some of the advertising SDKs already implemented - particularly MoPub and Chartboost.
At first we will work on a fixed price model, with possible incentives added. If our initial project works well, then we are flexible to work on a per hour basis in the future.
Please note: when you provide examples of your previous apps, we will require additional proof - eg, a video of the code and the game engine running, or your name specifically credited in the app.
If you can bring something to the table, contact us.
Required skill set:
• You should have experience coding in Java.
• You should have experience coding in Objective C.
• You should have at least 1 year experience in developing Android native apps.
• You need to be able to provide examples of two or more Android apps, which you have worked on, published on Google Play.
Additional desired, but not required, skills:
• Experience in developing games using Cocos-2dx or other game engines.
• Knowledge of Open GL ES programming
• Experience in 2D game development
• Knowledge in C++/java script
• Hands on experience in IOS