An iOS Trivia game app has already been designed and developed although it has not yet been published. This project is to create an Android app that mirrors the iOS app. It is desired that this project be completed within 5 weeks.
A complete 100-page specification document is available that includes screen shots and exact layout.
• App is a trivia type game where a question with possible answers is shown and the player answers within a certain amount of time. The player earns points upon answering correctly. Each game session that can have from two to four players consists of five possible categories. Once all players but one has answered a question from each category incorrectly, the game is over and the player with the highest score wins. A player can have multiple games that are active at one time.
• Approximately 26 independent screens
• Virtually all graphic images provided (around 100 in total) A separate 40-page image document exists which lists all images.
• Logins to Facebook to obtain basic data and list of Facebook friends
• Sends a Facebook post
• Interfaces with an api to communicates with server database
• Ability to show ads
• Read device Notification setting for app
• An interface for sending notifications to a device is NOT required as part of this project. Instead the server api handles