2 seperate applications.
1) attendance tracker
2) service tracker
both run on some basic similar concepts:
1) using camera to read a barcode
2) saving to a file and send via email the final data to a configured email address.
- scan a pre-made ID card used to track attendance.
- data collected: ID from ID card, time / date scanned, phone number sent from.
this is to be designed for use at martial arts clubs / boxing / mma / dance / etc...
for tracking attendance.
Designed for independent consultants for onsite IT consulting.
1) Track service call based on phone number
2) Track onsite / off site times
3) allow ability to enter system serial number or scan serial number, description of problem, check box for resolved or pending, resolution.
4) data will be emailed to pre-configured email address, so each service call will have a Ticket number assigned (generated ddmmyyyy-xxx) xxx=001,002,003,...
fields for service tracking:
most should be able to be "scanned" or manually entered
Fields available for service tracking:
Time / Date of service call (will be retrieved from phone - cannot be edited)
Computer ID (scanned service tag or manual if no tag)
Time on Site
Time off Site
Service Tracking Configuration options:
fields not to include (can disable drive time, miles drove, time onsite, time offsite, total time)
Round time up to nearest 1/4 or 1/2 or full hour (users choice)
Rate will be set in configuration, and applied in each service call.
sales tax will be set in configuration, and applied to each service call.
if Miles are checked, then a mileage rate will be set in configuration, and applied to Total Bill
if Drive time is included and option for same or different rate, and will add that to the Total Bill
options to either make drive time / mileage taxable or not.
If Tax Exempt field is checked, then no taxes will be added.
when application is open:
1) should leave Icon in top
2) should have an option to exit in "menu"
When application is not on top:
1) should leave Icon in top (but is running in background)
BOTH application should work in Vertical or Horizontal modes.
Bid for BOTH applications, but send me a private message for each application seperate.
Current Application should be designed to work on Motorola Droid, and HTC Droid systems (Incredible, Eris)