· Monitor the apps technical life-cycle during each phase of development.
· Design, develop and maintain high quality and general reliable Java codes.
· Maintain and update the design specifications and source code for new applications.
· Collaborate with the technical team to improve application performance features.
· Test the applications, identify the bugs and take measures to resolve them.
· Evaluate the existing applications and implement new technologies to maximize apps efficiency.
· Identify the variations of fragments and layouts of Android XML and create adaptive interfaces that work with various device form factors.
· Collaborate with the Senior Android Developers and Software Engineers to work on different layers of the infrastructure.
· Determine the UI/UX requirements, mockups and APIs to develop high-performing Android apps.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
· Familiar with different versions of Android and Android SDK.
· Familiar with Java programming
· Familiar with the Flutter program
· Ability to understand the requirements of business and translate them technically.
· Familiar with outside data sources and APIs.
· Strong knowledge of Google’s Android design principles and guidelines.
· Working knowledge of emerging mobile technologies.
· Sound knowledge in Programming, data structures, and algorithms
· Excellent coding skills – should be able to convert the design into code fluently.