I would like to hire a developer who can create an Android automation app.
THE TASK THAT MUST BE AUTOMATED
The app will automate the process of finding the details of a song through Google search. Particularly, the app will:
1. Silently launch the default browser in user's device to navigate to www.google.com.
2. Press the microphone icon
3. Press the "Search a song" indication (no matter in which language is the indication written) .
4. Wait until the results (song details) are displayed on the screen
5. Get song details (song title, artist's name) and either store them in my database or in a local file. This will be determined in two variables ($storeDetailsInDB = Yes/No; $storeDetailsInFile = Yes/No;).
a. For storing the details in database, the app will run a php script through a link (determined in a variable. The link will point to a php file on my server. The link will hold the song title and artist's name (e.g. $storeInDBLink = [login to view URL] , name=.....).
b. For storing the details in a local file, app will use an appropriate path and create a txt file there. The file extension and the file contents will be indicated by the developer.
6. In case that the song will not be identified, the app will still store the details in the database or in the file! Please see the appropriate video.
7. Close browser
All the above processes will be executed silently by the app so that user will not realize them! This is very important!
FUTURE CHANGE OF VARIABLE's VALUES
Furthermore, all the values of variables I mentioned might be changed in the future. So, instead of upgrading the app, it is better to receive those values from my server. Particularly, the app will run a php file (e.g. [login to view URL]). The php file will echo the values in a way that the developer will indicate to us ([login to view URL] xml format).
HOW TO GET THE MUSIC PLAYING
As you know, Google can get audio signals from the device's microphone. However, if user is listening to music through earphones/headphones, the microphone will not catch the music that user is listening!
The perfect solution would be if the developer can somehow drive the audio signal internally, from the device's audio output to the microphone, so that Google can identify the music even if user is wearing earphones/headphones.
ABOUT YOUR BIDS
Please don't waste my time with negotiations. Place your final bid!
I will not release any milestone until I will test the developer's work and make sure is working as expected (at least on my PC)!
For this reason, the developer must submit his/her work (prior to payment) in order for me to test it.
Since everything is fine and any bugs will be corrected by the developer, I will release the milestone!
Bu iş için 10 freelancer ortalamada €180 teklif veriyor
hy greetings Ahsan here python devloper, I will create autamted script that automate the android app I will use appium framework to automate your app If you intersted we can further disscuss thnku
Hello!!! I can say that I have a lot of experience as a programmer and that I can help you with your problem. Let's chat some minutes and agree. Yours!!!!!