We need an Expert with good communication Skills and good Knowledge in Computer Vision / Image Detection / Stereo Vision who develops a program that runs in stand alone mode under windows 10 and delivers real-time data to our existing UNITY 3D Application.
The purpose of the needed Software is to scan the real-time video-stream coming from the ZED Stereo Vision Camera which is mounted on a driving car in order to detect and visualize Pedestrians, Vehicles and the lane.
As it is urgent, only respond if you have the time and space to possibly work on the task in the next 2-4 Weeks.
Also feel free to suggest a price that is suitable for You.
Please read all the requirements of this job before you apply.
We use a well equipped mobile Windows PC (GeForce® GTX 1060 6GB) + intel i7 Quad Core CPU
I is very important that not only the Amount of Pedestrians/Vehicles is detected and send to UNITY via Datastream but also the Position and Distance is detected (possible because of the ZED Stereo Vision Camera that ca detect the distance and position) in relation to the driving car in which the camera is mounted.
[login to view URL]
Key Constraints about the Project:
- Receive and process ZET Stereo Vision Camera (mounted in Car) Video-stream
- Lane Detection
- Distance to right/left lane
- Displaying detected Lanes on one Window (Overlay on live Zed Camerea Video Stream)
- Pedestrian Detection - Quantity/Position
- Vehicle Detection - Quantity/Position
- Position of Vehicles, Pedestrian in relation to Car
- Displaying detected Vehicles, Pedestrian on other Window (Overlay on live Zed Camerea Video Stream)
- Submitting Datastream do UNITY 3D (Json or NetMQ or Similar)
- Datastream submits: Position of Pedestrians/Vehicles
- Datastream submits: Distance to Lane right/left
- Datastream submits: Crossing Lane true/false
- receiving Datastream in UNITY 3D
- optional: some sort of overall semantic segmentation (1 Frame per second is enough/existing Library can be used)
Please show me your demo similar as our job requirement.