1. When deleting the last paired user the screen should change to the “Account” screen. Currently, once the last paired user is deleted it jumps to the “Pairing” screen.
2. Bug: if a user clicks on “Menu”>“Feedback” it generates an empty email. it should be fixed. The email should contain the following information:
Subject: “Android App Feedback"
“Please provide your feedback:
We've profiled your phone information below. It will help us figure out what went wrong if there was a problem.”
Approximate Time Sent: <Date/Time>
Application Version: <Application Version from “About”>
Phone Model: <Phone model> Example: Samsung SM-J500H
Android Version: <Android Version> Example: 5.1.1
Available Memory: <Free Memory> Example: 382484480
User: <Paired username> example: user123
3. Bug: welcome pages appear every time a user access the application. The welcome pages should be presented only one time - during the first time the user access the application.
4. Debug file size: constantly check if the debug file size is 500KB or bigger, if yes, start deleting the first lines so that the debug file would not exceed 500KB. In essence, the file would continue to be updated, but the file size will not exceed 500KB.
5. Provide test APK for QA and load the new version to production once QA is approved.
Bu iş için 23 freelancer ortalamada $162 teklif veriyor
Greetings! Respected client, I am interested to fix these bugs in your project. If you want to discuss the details about project bugs, you can initiate the chat. Thanks!
Hi, I am available to fix the issues that you are experiencing with your application. I am available to start working on this task immediately. Please do not hesitate to contact me for this task, Regards
Hello there, I'm an expert developer with more than 7 years experience in android and java. I read the description all was clear except the number 4. I didn't get it. Please explain more about it. I can start the task Daha Fazla
Hello, I am a senior Mobile App Developer with 4+ years of experience in Android & iOS. I have handled many such projects in past and I can surly take on your project. I will look forward to get on board with you.