• Patients to have access to the most nearby doctors - Patients and doctors registration (capturing GPS location/ maps)
• Patients to make appointments via chat/ call/ email - incorporate GPS maps (include date and time for patient appointment rescue patients from making long queues
• Patients to search doctors based on proximity, availability, specialty, and needs - incorporate GPS maps
• Doctors to search Patients based on proximity, availability, specialty, and needs - incorporate GPS maps
• Patients to access to emergency services (Ambulance/ first aid/ etc.) based on proximity, availability, specialty, and needs - Feature to create custom emergencies - incorporate GPS maps.
• e-hospital platform - access doctors 24/7 from anywhere at a small cost (specify the cost and mode of payments)
• Both web and native mobile-based application
• e-pharmacy platform-access to registered pharmacies within patients' proximity (GPS based). Patients should be able to negotiate and consult pharmacists of different registered pharmacies online, be able to compare drug prices from different pharmacies within their proximity, (patients can either buy online (most likely to be cheaper than buying directly with cash) or pay extra and drugs are delivered to the patients at an extra cost (just like fast foods)
• Payment via mobile/ visa/ cash to the respective service providers who will remit a percentage on monthly basis.
• Registration of service providers can only be done upon visiting the agency and payment of registration fees set by the agency after which the service provider is provided with an account to manage his/ her operations
• Patients have a self-register option via the mobile app or web interface.
Hi, there. I read your description and I know what you want exactly. I'm a senior mobile app developer, I'm very interested in your project. I've developed many apps, I have lots of experience and knowledge in Android/ Daha Fazla