We need someone to help build an SDK for Android and an example app to demonstrate how it works, pretty much exactly what we've already built for iOS:
[login to view URL]
It will be accessing a (sandbox) backend API which we have built. We will provide wireframes for the application design and flow.
The SDK should be written in Kotlin with the smallest number of external dependencies as possible. The demo app will be for demoing and showing users how best to integrate the SDK.
You should have a hands-on experience in the following topics:
- Android Development
- On device video/image processing
- On device image upload
- making gradle/maven packages
- Build a SDK based on provided wireframes & docs
- Build simple demo application
- Add testing
- Clearly written product spec & designs
- Quick responses to your questions
- Open, direct and transparent communication.
How we like to work:
1. Start with a high level estimate
2. Kick off call to discuss and answer questions
3. Daily code check-in to github
4. Weekly call to discuss progress
This project could evolve into an ongoing working relationship as we take this and other technologies to market. This is also a career building opportunity which will enable you to expand your knowledge and experience of different tools and techniques, work with an international team of product and engineering experts.