I have the intention of creation of an e-learning quiz model app built in Android, iOS as well as in website mode.
For now, I would like to focus on it being created using HTML, bootstrapper, angular js and jquery.
The features required are as follows:
1) App/Website UI - Questions and answers mode with subjects ranging from economics, engineering, data representation, analytical reasoning, pictures based questions, videos based questions, audio based questions, puzzles based on images/videos, soduko puzzles, current and historical GK questions, surveys to ask queries to users on various topics
a) The quiz can be multiple type answers and other modes.
2) Feedback - Option to fill form so that emails are sent to an email box
3) Revenue - Google ad sense and app without ads by registration.
3 a) Bonus Points - For users in order to encourage usage. After a certain bonus points coupons are emailed to the user by the admin. Admin page needs this function to identify like mobile recharge coupons, movie ticket coupons, amazon coupons, etc,.
4) Gifts/Coupons - Separate logic enabled based on score and regular users to give coupons for SMS/Email OTP based registered users
5) Database - Backend database to give option to register
6) App - Android, iPhone, tablet and website in .NET and Web API service integrated to separate admin module to manage the list of questions uploaded
Admin Options - option to add new topics, coupons for winners based on inbuilt analytics, analtics graph for admin to see number of users, analytics to see how many users who use a section, what type of questions they attend and after which question user tends to leave the session, session based data to find longest and shortest, installed and uninstalled count.
7) Security - Users registration to backend in secure format, Admin portal to view/edit questions and analytical representation on session information.
8) Multi - User Mode - When more users simultaneously log in and play against each other through internet when simultaneous can play over internet.
9) Separate page for sponsors or those who want to contribute questions. When a person contributes more than 100 questions bonus points are added.