The app is a multiple choice quiz app which is almost fully based on Coding In Flow’s tutorial which can be viewed here [login to view URL]
It is fully functioning but are missing some functionalities such as:
• Want to be able to pick the time you have per question. By default this is 30 seconds
• Want to be able to pick the number of questions for each quiz session
• Currently the questions are added into an SQLite database straight into the code I want to:
o Be able to make a database externally and add it to the app
o Currently there are only questions in terms of text, I want to be able to load images as well
o In the same quiz session I want the user to have both images and text based questions
• The user currently chooses a single category in a spinner, I want the user to be able to several categories in a list, clicking highlights the chosen categories and the quiz start with a button click
• After the user have finished the quiz, I want it to see a summary of which questions it got right and wrong and then via a button click return to the start screen.
• I only care about functions and design is a later issue. This is an early stage idea and will hopefully introduce more complex functions in the future.