The Exoskeleton bridges the gap between web application and native application by providing a
bridge between server-generated client-side code, and the hardware and networks attached to the
hardware running that code.
code running on the URL inside that WebView can access specific Java classes of the app, facilitating
inside that WebView, to use any connected hardware or networks, in a method sane for such.
Additionally, a few implementations using these new features are in scope for this project.
ELO E466847 Status Light
• This is a sort-of warm-up / PoC; ELO provides a straightforward SDK
• Modify api to turn the status light off / red / green based on kiosk.light_status
- Support Elo Peripherals: Elo M50 / Zebra SE4710
- Support arbitrary USB-VCP and USB-HID BCRs
- Receive data from attached barcode scanners and send it to specified html form control(s) or
Basic Serial Input
- Send the weight from a USB-serial attached scale to a specified html form control, either on a
loop or on a <button> press
- Integrate Hardware with provided SDK; send data to specified AJAX endpoint
o Omron Environmental Sensor
Bu iş için 28 freelancer ortalamada $497 teklif veriyor
i AM A HYBRID APP DEVELOPER I am looking for the clear requirements docs of your PROJECT so that I can start working immediately. Thanks Shweta
Hi There...! Note : I give you 25% off on my all services. So grabs this special limited discount offer on project “ ”. Let’s get to the Project. I came to know that you’re Looking for a developer which have rich kno Daha Fazla
Hello. How are you today? I have read your project description clearly. I can complete your android app with UI and backend connection. I have developed many android and ios apps by Native, Hybrid(ionic Flutter,, React Daha Fazla