Looking for someone to develop the attached mockup into an actual user interface on a Garmin round watch 240x240 (e.g., Garmin Forerunner 935 simulator), but there is no need to tie into the actual compass on the watch.
1. This is basically a compass-type user interface, the outer ring (N, E, W, S) should be able to move as a dial by code N degree at a time, again there is no need to tie this ring into the actual compass on the watch. I just need this user interface to be able to rotate this dial N degree at a time by code (-negative moves counter clock-wise, +positive moves clock-wise).
2. The three (3) shaded triangles will point to the degree by code. So in the finished product, there’s code where I can call each triangle and move it by N degrees (-negative moves counter clock-wise, +positive moves clock-wise).
3. The middle two boxes can just be labels that I can change the text, fonts, and colors.
4. You agree to assign all intellectual property (sans any open source asset rights), ownership of all developed assets to me. As well as deliver all files (project, source, layout, graphics, design, test drivers, test data) that are associated to build this.
5. This project must be able to run on a Garmin Forerunner 935 (or similar) simulator (this is provided by Garmin’s Connect IQ SDK), but you are welcome to use anything as long as it runs on a Garmin Forerunner 935 simulator.
Only experience follow the project