A simple app which upon installation and upon first opening gets the correct permissions.
If any permissions are rejected a text explanation must be shown in the app to explain to the user why these permissions are required. A simple button which says "Understood, I am ready to give the permissions required" should take them to the allowing permissions screen. Another button that says, "I do not want to give the app any permissions, please uninstall" upon clicking should prompt the user "Are you sure you want to uninstall?" and proceed accordingly.
If all permissions requested are given, the app will have three tabs:
1) Unknown Numbers: A list of all phone numbers who are in the call history that are not saved to contacts
2) Quick Responses: A list of quick response messages that will have pre-set messages:
a) Can't talk now. What's up?
b) I'll call you right back.
c) I'll call you later.
d) Can't talk now. Call me later?
e) Add new - this should allow the user to add custom responses. The maximum responses will be 10.
User can press to edit existing responses as well.
Quick Responses For Reject Call? : This will be a on/off toggle. If Off, the icon will not draw over for rejecting calls.
What's SMS for Unkown Number? : This will be an on/off toggle. If Off, the icon will not draw over for calls finished with unknown numbers. PS: the draw over in the call history is always enabled.
Default Country Selection: allows user to select the country they are currently based in to determine the country code. If other settings will be required that we understand in the course of programming this app, they will be added to this tab.
Rate The App: must take them to rate and review the app screen on Play Store
After installation, the app runs in the background and carries out the following:
1) If incoming call is rejected, pop up a small icon with a WhatsApp Symbol. Upon clicking it, user get a list of quick response messages you can send to the Caller whose call was rejected. Upon clicking one of the messages or custom message, using WhatsApp API, the message gets typed out and WhatsApp window with contacts WhatsApp chat opens and all the user has to do is press send. This works even if the contact is not in the contact list.
2) Upon hanging up a call, if the phone number does not exist in the contact list, pop up a small icon with a WhatsApp symbol that opens up a chat with that phone number on WhatsApp using the WhatsApp API without any quick responses.
3) In the call history screen, draw over the screen with the icon. Upon user clicking that icon, a list of phone numbers that are not added to contact list shows up and upon user selection of one of those numbers, a WhatsApp chat window opens up with that phone number.
The small icon must be removable by dragging to a delete icon.
Main API to be used:
The WhatsApp API functionality is simple:
To create your own link with a pre-filled message that will automatically appear in the text field of a chat, use [login to view URL] where whatsappphonenumber is a full phone number in international format and URL-encodedtext is the URL-encoded pre-filled message.
Example:[login to view URL]'m%20interested%20in%20your%20car%20for%20sale
The number of the contact must be added to this URL using a simple number filtration where the full number of the incoming call must be added to the url without the initial two zeroes or +.
If the url is invalid due to the contact not being available on WhatsApp, the user must be prompted if the number requires an area code addition? If yes, the default country code must be appended to the number.
I have already made a lot of communication apps so I know what is required and what is not. I will not tell you My work is greatest but You will not be disappointed either. I ensure you a completely finished project. Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 6 freelancer ortalamada $57 teklif veriyor
I have more than 15 years of experience as a software engineer. and very comfortable with this project. Also i need this to be my starter on freelancer.com. Help me out :d