I am looking for a full-stack developer (with Angular JS focus) to work on various (new and existing) modules of an admin panel. The admin panel is for internal usage for managing operations of our gaming app. If you are interested, we can dicsuss more. It will be great if you can install PlayCKC and go through it before bidding.
Admin panel modules (presented in the preferred order of execution):
1. Results processing module: This module will help the admin verify the fantasy scores using the match scorecard and then approve the match leaderboard.
2. Verification module: This module will help the admin verify gamer documents and approve the release of payment to the gamer's account. This module exists but needs enhancements and fixes.
3. Campaign manager: This module will help the admin upload banners, create contests etc. This module exists but needs additional provisions.
4. Reports & analytics module: This module will help the admin retrive and analyse information easily, generate reports etc. This will include integration with Google Analytics using Embed API.
5. Rewards module: This module will help the admin set up and distribute rewards for contests and put up provisions for redemption for gamers. This will include using Amazon Rewards API (being integrated currently). This module exists but needs organisation and additional features.
6. Content manager: This module will help the admin make changes in the static and dynamic content in the app. This has been to a significant extent but needs enhancements and better organization.
Bu iş için 25 freelancer ortalamada $1278 teklif veriyor
Thanks for having opportunity to post wtih your job. I am familiar with AngaulrJS and Angaular Framework . So I am pretty sure. Thanks