This is a small part of a big project which is broken down into many pieces. The ideal candidate will be able to pass the initial phase by demonstrating their ability to build one MVP module of the overall system that I will discuss later on. Preferably be a full stack developer with knowledge of:
- MS Azure
- AWS Databricks
- Angular and Node. js/Express. js
The MVP will be the core of HR system and will include certain main functions:
- Managing Employees (add/edit/delete)
- Managing new employee onboarding workflows/tasks/dependencies
- Creating, Saving, Editing, Deleting & Assigning Custom Access levels to different users (with the ability to save access levels to templates and apply templates to new or existing users)
- Managing Clients, Work Locations & Lines of Business
- Creating onboarding workflows
- Onboarding employees (intake process/workflows) and assigning to clients, work locations and lines of business.
- Adding Sections and Custom fields to those sections. (creating tables and fields on the fly) then have the ability to include those fields for different user profiles and access levels, i.e. depending on job title and reporting (physical) location.
- Managing documents & e-signatures, attaching to workflows, and creating dependencies)
And other payroll and timekeeping functions.
- Managing payroll, pay rules, holidays, timesheets, time punches, & schedules
- Managing system communications
- Managing notifications
and a lot more.
There are many use case scenarios and loads of functionality, above is just the tip of the iceberg. What I would like to do is begin building a vision with simple but scalable functionality (enterprise-grade). The system will be running on MS Azure and must sync with AD (active directory) flawlessly. A Mobile version or standalone application with essential functions is also a big part of this project, hence this must be taken into consideration.
Bu iş için 64 freelancer ortalamada $583 teklif veriyor
Hi, I am a professional MEAN, MEVN developer. I checked your main function lists carefully. Because I am familiar with MS Azure, MVP. If you award me, I would be happy and will do my best.