We are participating in a fairly big movie project and would require the following services in stages:
Stage 1: 3D Modeling
Stage 2: Texture and UV
Stage 3: Facial Set Up
Stage 4: Rigging plus Paint Weight
Stage 5: Cloth and Hair Simulation
These services required are anticipated to be sourced from different suppliers to ensure timeliness and quality. We are looking at 18 characters for a start, which will increase as the project progresses. You may, however, bid for more than one stage of the services we require if you are a group/company and have expertise in more than one area.
1. Our immediate requirement is for Stage 1: 3D Modeling. To bid, create a 3D character model (torso up only) of the attached drawing and submit together with your bid. As the style of the characters will be ‘Disney’ style we ask that you submit the model on the attached ‘Disney’ character. This however is not a ‘Disney’ production. The model must eventually be rigged in Maya.
2. Delivery as .ma preferred. If delivering model only, an .obj file is also acceptable. We would also require a few screen shots from front, profile, back, 3 quarters front and 3 quarters back.
3. If you are selected, we will send you the drawings of the other characters and you will need to submit the pricing and time to complete Stage 1 for each character that you would like to bid for. (For those who are planning to bid for all stages, please also bid for stage 1 first. We will contact you for the remaining stages if Stage 1 is acceptable to us).
4. Please also supply previous work in this area (preferably 3D character modeling) together with your bid.
5. Please provide your Skype connection which should be contactable 5-6 hours per day.