I work for a large health care payer and provider system. Looking for standalone, brief, engaging video(s) for patients to view in a clinic on a screen or iPAD:
(1) Explain what a Continue Glucose Monitor (CGM) is and how how one's glucose levels change throughout the days and weeks. Help patient understand the purpose of this device as well as the value of the data it provides.
● Explain what a GGM device does
● Explain the purpose of wearing a CGM device as part of your Type 2 diabetes plan.
● Define glucose in terms of its role in diabetes management.
● Identify specific behavior changes one might make that will have the greatest impact on glucose levels and variability
(2) Explain Type 2 Diabetes. That a diagnosis of diabetes or pre-diabetes is serious, but if facing diabetes, there is a lot a patient can do to help take control of their condition. Help patient better understand this condition and what it means for their health. Explore essential strategies for taking control of T2 diabetes.
● Explain Type 2 diabetes.
● Identify risks of not working to manage one’s condition.
● Identify the essential factors for living well with diabetes:
○ Diet (and exercise)
● Recognize that it is possible to live well with diabetes and the ability to do so is within you.
(3) Responding to Hyper- and Hypoglycemia - when blood sugar gets too high or too low, patients are at risk for hyperglycemia and hypoglycemia respectively. These conditions are dangerous. Help patient understand the warning signs and offer recommendations for how to respond appropriately.
● Explain the conditions of (and risks associated with) hyperglycemia and hypoglycemia.
● Identify the warning signs of hyperglycemia and hypoglycemia.
● Explore strategies for responding appropriately when you are experiencing hyperglycemia or hypoglycemia.
Bu iş için 51 freelancer ortalamada $3768 teklif veriyor
Hello how are you? Im interested in your project, do you have a script for each video? how would be the length of each one? and do you have any reference of style? thanks! Gustavo Wenzel [login to view URL]
[login to view URL] I saw your project description carefully and i'm very interesting your project. But i have some question about your project. If u have enough time to discuss about your project with me ,please contact me. And Yo Daha Fazla
My portfolio: [login to view URL] Extra Explainer video work examples: [login to view URL] Happy to offer my Service. Check my portfolio as my References. Regards, Goran