Lecture animation including lighting & motion edit with iclone
Teslim sırasında ödenir
* This is Task for Freelancer who can do Reallusion's "iClone"
If you can not do task based on iClone, please do not apply.. Save your time.
I am looking for a skilled animator who can create a 3D animation for a Lecturesegment with iClone. The animation will involve lighting and motion editing using iclone software.
As first step to move forward, on this stage, we hope to produce EXCERCISE ANIMATION based on attached Video.
In Video 2, there is one motion as Presenter, but, we also hope to add 2~3 additional motions so that
viewers can see full listing of news.
Specific requirements for the project include:
- Creating a realistic and engaging 3D animation for use as Lecture segment
- Incorporating lighting effects to enhance the visual appeal of the animation
- Utilizing iclone software for motion editing and animation creation
The ideal candidate for this project should have:
- Proficiency in 3D animation and motion editing using iclone software
- Experience in creating animations for TV news segments
- A good understanding of lighting techniques to enhance the visual quality of the animation
If you have a rough idea or reference style for the animation, that would be helpful, but it is not a requirement as we are open to suggestions. The animation will be used for TV news, so attention to detail and a professional approach are essential.
If you are confident in your skills and have experience in this type of project, please submit your proposal along with any relevant portfolio samples.
2 demo mp4 are available in below link ( Sorry for inconvenience... but, as you know, in Freelancer.com,
attached file size limit < 25MB.)
1) [login to view URL]
2) [login to view URL]
PS: please see the image from our dropbox., then, you can understand below.
1. How to implement live & comfort atmosphere.. ( Since it looks like Black/White cinema, now )
2. Models out box was not split. so, it's was difficult control. we hope to split outer box into roof, and, wall.
3. Light control. ( Even if we zoom out, stage, and, other things shall be visible )
4. Final model will be O.K. at iClone environment ( In many cases, we experienced several damage in color, or, broken
parts in iclone even if Freelancer's work was good in blender, or, flreelancer's tool)
But, since we will work in iClone, it shall be OK in iClone.
Proje NO: #37224056
Bu iş için 26 freelancer ortalamada $107 teklif veriyor
Hey, You are looking for Lecture animation including lighting & motion edit with iclone " Lets Gets Started, I know you have several tempting proposals here, but I guarantee you to be impressed by my work. I have vario Daha Fazla
Hi, I have checked your attachment and taking up your project to design 3D Lecture animation including lighting & motion editing with iclone as per your requirement, as I always create virtual worlds and characters, t Daha Fazla
Hello there! My name is MD Ashikur and I'm part of the team at Voice Over Solutions. We specialize in providing high-quality voiceover, audio, and video editing services to businesses and individuals worldwide. We unde Daha Fazla
Hello I am writing to propose my services as a skilled animator who specializes in Reallusion's "iClone" software. I have reviewed your requirements for creating a 3D animation for a lecture segment and I am confident Daha Fazla