Contribute to the opensource project [login to view URL]
• Develop ansible collection to automate the day-2 operations for the VPC resources (ref: [login to view URL]) such as – Start/Stop/Restart VSI & Bare metal, Health check, SSH, Backup/recovery, Snapshots, Block Storage, File storage, Autoscale, Encryption, and Key rotation.
• Develop ansible collection to manage composite VPC solutions (in the VPC tutorials), such as – managing a bastion, installing software, setup team-based privacy, manage secure access to an on-prem environment.
• Ansible collection to automation day-1 (or lifecycle) operations on the VPC resources & operations – such as provisioning, configuring, deprovisioning, etc.
• Proficiency in spoken English to be able to comfortably conduct code review sessions, present deliverables, etc. on a Webex or Zoom meeting.
• Product and technologies: Ansible, Python, IBM Cloud SDK for VPC
How to get it done:
• Must have an IBM Cloud account or willing to create an IBM Cloud account to work on this project based on the requirements.
• Contribute to the open-source GitHub project for IBM Cloud Ansible collection.
published ansible collection & playbooks in the Ansible Galaxy ([login to view URL])