476993 Integrate Commercegate Payment Gateway on Ikiclassifieds

I'm running a classifieds ads website (script= [url removed, login to view]).

I need to integrate the payment gateway [url removed, login to view] at a GOOD PRICE.

We have worked with a developer that was not able to integrated, so we need to look for another one... we look for someone WHO IS ABLE to integrate a payment gateway, not only someone who says YES YES YES to anything as ask for just to be chosen and get the money... and then you realize that he's not able to complete the work. Be serious please, if you are not able, don't bid.

Here I attach you the Commercegate guide to let you know more details.

We can offer you all the support you need, Commercegate guide, urls callbacks manual and direct support from Commercegate IT department (they are fast, nice and always ready to help with the integrations).

We have had bad experiences in the past so we will pay 30% before starting the works and the rest 70% when the integration is made and running perfectly. Don't worry about not being paid, we are a very serious spanish/italian company working on the internet since 2005.

We are opening new websites and expanding our company, so if we are happy with your work we will give you many more projects and customizations to do.

Looking for your bids!

Beceriler: Her şey Kabul, İspanyolca

Daha fazlasını gör: Works in spanish, then spanish, payment made, look for script developer, i will give you in spanish, internet payment, i made payment, i made a payment, commercegate integration support, very good in spanish, just working in spanish, script spanish, payment+gateway, italian help, commercegate, payment gateway integration guide, support spanish website, integration payment gateway, need script spanish, integration commercegate, can payment gateway, manual guide, spanish classifieds, payment will pay, italian support

İşveren Hakkında:
( 5 değerlendirme ) Rome, Italy

Proje NO: #2222900


%selectedBids___i_period_sub_7% gün içinde 300%project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_9% %project_currencyDetails_code_sub_10%
(0 Değerlendirme)