I'm looking for someone who is able to extend our ticketsystem based on the open source OsTicket. Previous project is closed because some things are changes. Following a full description. Hope that someone can help us.
1) The page Create tickets must be changed.
a) By means of a variable / question there should be distinguished if its a customer or future customer.
b) Existing customers have to fill in company name and account number. In the Database there must be special row with cells so we can insert from our administration-software the clientnumber and service level / SLA. By asking some questions and in combination with the assigned SLA there has to be assigned a priority. There are 4 Service Levels and 4 priorities.
2) As an employee, this information can be viewed per ticket. In addition, for a ticket could be closed fields "root cause" "responsible" and "countable"has to be filled in. By default these fields to NO (as more general questions are also asked).
3) Tickets with priority 1 for SLA Gold and Gold are sended via SMS via a supplied API.
3) Dashboard statistics. By time selection (or select time Endlessly) and SLA (All or SLA), the following are listed:
a) Number of tickets and percentage prioâ€™s
b) Average first response time
c) Average total time (from opening to closing)
d) Percentage of first response in time (depending on SLA)
e) Percentage of total lead in time (depending on SLA)
f) Percentage Responsible
g) Percentage countable
h) Top 10 and number of ticket submitters
i) Number of tickets per timeunit
4) Raw data
5) Additional functionality for employees: The ability to split or merge tickets.