WHAT I NEED
I require a source for either of the following seeds :
- Diospyros ebenum, also known as Ceylon ebony which is native to southern India and Sri Lanka
- Diospyros dendro, also known as Diospyros crassiflora, Gaboon ebony or Gabon ebony which is native to western Africa.
For the purposes of this project, I require the following :
1. A source for the seeds
2. Verifiable proof that the seeds are as stated
3. A set of seeds sent to my address in Australia
For deliverable 1, a source could be your local garden shop, local seed shop, forestry shop, online shop, any source is ok so long as in point 2, there is proof that these are genuine seeds.
For deliverable 3, the purchase price and shipping cost of the seeds is not to be included in your bidding price. You are bidding to provide me a source for the seeds.
If your source is local I will agree a cost for the seeds and shipping on top of your bid for this project, ensuring all costs to purchase and have the seeds delivered are covered. If the source is online based, I will deal directly with the source once you have established the seeds are available, and can be shipped to Australia.
I am responsible for any permits or other authorisation required to bring the seeds into the Australia, your deliverable is to find a source and put me in contact.
To begin with, I am ideally looking to source 100-200 seeds. If seeds are readily available I may purchase up to 1000 depending on quality, price and origin.
You are bidding to provide me a source for the above seeds, this source can be you, in your local area or a company you have found online. I require proof that the company has seeds in stock, will ship to Australia and can provide proof the seeds are what they say.
Edit > Inclusion of extra project categories.
Bid cost is now to include :
- Your costs and the cost of the seeds
- The cost of shipping to Australia