I am doing video on demand, like youtube.com. I would like to create an online storage system to store video files. I need your help on how to create an online storage based on several servers.
What I have now
- 3 servers in the same datacenter
- each server is equipped with 5tb hard drive lvm,
- centos 64 bit.
- is there a way to attach those 3 servers together and create a huge 15tb online storage for my video site?
- also, is there any other possibility to create an online storage system on the fly? i am open to use an external storage also, like attaching a storage device from dell to 1 server
- how to help this online storage to improve disk i/o?
please only bid if your solution is feasible.