Ongoing project, seeking High-volume Google data service provider
Ladies and gentlemen,
I am seeking an individual or company to provide a high volume of accurate Google-scraped data for me on a weekly basis.
The input will be supplied by me in an XML or CSV format (TBD) and will include:
• Keyword phrases (one or multiple words)
• Domain which needs to be reported on ([url removed, login to view])
• Number of search results that need to be checked
• Other information that is required to get the desired data (TBD)
The Output that I require will include:
• Used keyword phrases
• Description search engines
• (always) Top position of the domain checked + number of URL’s in top 100 results
• (sometimes) First 100 URLs that are found on a certain keyword phrase
• Date / time of the search
• Additional information (TBD) regarding "Nice to haves" below if possible.
The preferred format for the output data (delivered to me) is XML. I have an XML schema that will need to be used, but possibly edited per our discussions and it may evolve over time.
Per month there might be more than 100,000 keyword phrases delivered per site as I have at least 30 large websites to track. There might be multiple sites in one country using the same language. In this case the top 100 found URL’s for a certain keyword are re-usable for other domains.
Known issues to be aware of:
- When you are in France a French Ip address needs to query Google (results depends on country IP address)
- You can’t query Google to fast, because else it will notice you are a robot and block you
- Google will change from time to time, it is the responsibility of the provider to keep their system up to date.
Nice to haves:
- Which universal search elements are used for a certain keyword phrase (images, video, maps, etc)
- Which Title, description, URL you’ve found
- Which advertisers were there for a certain keyword phrase
- Which Google Wonderwheel results were there for a certain keyword phrase
- (which back links / link value has the URL found…)
- More to come…
Please bid the amount and describe what you will provide for this amount, remember this will be an ongoing arrangement. Also, please ask any questions that may be unclear.
I hope it's clear I'm looking for a reliable long term partnership to provide me a service.