(For interested freelancers: This might be a long term continued project on Scriplance for whom we choose if we're happy with the initial work done onsite)
We are looking for an intelligent, capable, and detail oriented QA Technician who can hopefully build a long-lasting relationship with us and eventually become a permanent member of our team and work for us through Scriptlance. The ideal candidate has more than 3 years of experience in this field, is both detail and process oriented, is familiar with software like selenium and QA related theory such as unit testing.
- Very quickly growing enterprise web application for social fundraising.
- We are a young team of highly motivated people
- Great experience for talented, driven individuals
- Must be able to provide 20 hours a week of focussed testing
- Must have access to all major browser types
- Ability to test in multiple resolutions and on different environments a huge plus
- Knowledge of unit testing
- Must have a good understanding of English
- Must be able to take a project and turn the findings into an understandable and thorough report
- Knowledge of selenium a big plus
- Ideal candidate can work 1 hour between 10 AM - 8 PM PST
- Maximum bid of $6/hour for an experienced technician.