I need a web-application, which makes it possible to sign in with your email-address and via social-networks.
The client's email-address should be transferred automatically to the Autoresponder (API) of the User of this App.
Functions of a first version:
- Sign in via Twitter, Facebook and Google-Accounts (just emailaddress);
- Transfer email address to GetResponse;
- I want to be able to change the code, which generates the button so that more users can use the app
It should look like in the picture below! Picture description:
1. I want a Button look like the one under the classic web-form. It says there “Sign In with…”
2. When you hold the mouse on the button…
3. …there will appear a window like in the picture, where it says “Choose a Network: “ (I‘ll translate into german!) This window should still appear for 2sec after you put away the mouse, then it disappears again.
4. If you click on one of the Network-Icons, another window of one of these networks will open and you can confirm the sign-in process. The first windows will disappears then.