UX Designer (Arabic)
Teslim sırasında ödenir
Job Description: UX Designer (Arabic)
Location: Permanent WFH/ Remote
Preferred: Candidates from Middle East countries (Egypt, Cairo, Lebanon, Jordan, Beirut)
2-4 years - UX Designer (Arabic)
4+ years - Sr. UX Designer (Arabic)
8+ years – Team Lead - UX Designer (Arabic)
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Experience in Arabic design principles, typography, and layout.
• Experience in creative and effective design work in Arabic contexts
• Expertise in working in Figma
• Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
• Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
• Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
• Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions and features.
• Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
• Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
• Create personas through user research and data
• Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
• Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
• Two or more years of UX designer experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience in Arabic designing solutions for complete digital environments.
• Expertise in standard UX software such as Figma, Sketch is a must.
• Able to communicate in Arabic (Proficiency level - B2 and above)
• Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
• Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
• A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
• Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
• Experience in Graphic designing and social media collateral creation preferred
• A keen understanding and eye for details
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
• A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
• Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
• Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
• Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
• Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
• Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies
Proje NO: #37207912