Sun and Sky Entertainment, is launching a brand new televised talent search for music artists under 24 years old on PBS television stations across the country.
We are looking for freelancers who can contact music schools, music teachers, schools, camps and other similar organizations to let them know that their students can apply for this TV talent show.
Your job would require the following steps:
- Training (it would take us about 1 hour to train you)
- We will assign you a city to work on (this show is locally based in various cities).
- You will research and find talented kids, music schools, music teachers, dance studios, vocal studios, music organizations and contact them to encourage them to submit their auditions or have their students submit auditions.
- You will need to make sure that a minimum of 100 applicants submit their application before you are assigned a new city or a new episode.
- This is being filmed for Public Television and encourages music and arts and has absolutely no fees involved for any participants. Participants will be on television if they are picked and the winner will perform in a major venue in their local city.
Your bid should be the cost for recruiting 1 city (min. 100 applicants).
Please bid between $50-$100 per city, based on your experience. Bonuses will be paid for cities that have a larger amount of applicants, as a result of you recruiting efforts.
Please bid competitively.
Looking for recruiters to start immediately.
3 freelancers are bidding on average $166 for this job
im not from the s but i can work it online, i can send emails to your target contestants to apply Relevant Skills and Experience im good in pblic relations,marketing and advertising Proposed Milestones $166 USD - va
I have about 6 cities around me one including Houston tx that I can reach out to easily and get you a lot of applicants