I want to be able to trigger an Arduino using a finger touch switch, i.e. a circuit that is completed when a person's finger bridges to contacts.
I found this circuit online and got it working perfectly with a 9V battery: [login to view URL]
I need help adapting this circuit diagram so that I can connect it to an analog input on an Arduino.
* Circuit diagram based on the one above with all components specified and indication of where to connect to arduino 5V, ground and analog input.
* The LED in the circuit above can be removed.
* The circuit should use the Arduino 5V as the only power supply.
* The circuit should not damage the Arduino.
* The circuit should comprise discrete components only. Small IC is maybe ok, as long as it's easy to solder, but I'm sure this can be done with discrete components.
* The circuit should make it possible to define a clear threshold value on an Arduino analog input such that I can easily detect when the switch is closed.
* Variable sensitivity (or an indication how to change the components to vary the sensitivity) would be useful.
I do not need:
* Any Arduino code written (I have already written code and can adapt it as necessary)
* The circuit to be built: I will source the components and build it myself.
* A circuit layout: I'm ok to work this out.
dear employer, a have a lot of experience with Arduino and this is an easy job for me, greetings, Tobie
Bu iş için 24 freelancer ortalamada $47 teklif veriyor
hello i am a computer engineer,i have masters in computer engineering,i have experience for more than 8 years in arduino and electronics,i have already made this circuit to an australian customer here and i have video Daha Fazla
Hello Sir I am a Mechatronics engineer and I have a lot of experience dealing with these things. I have understood your job and I can do it. I will definitely deliver your work on time and I will be pleased to do your Daha Fazla
Hi ! I hope you are fine Sir, I want work on your project. I have made many project related Arduino. I have good experience in Arduino. I will satisfy you with my performance. Thanks
Hi, I can design this circuit. I understand that you want a schematic in order to implement on a breadoard. Am i right? TTP223 capacitive touch sensor shield can be used as a touch sensor.
Hi, I am Dhamodharan from India. I am an Electronics Engineer with 10 years of experience. I am interested in your project. ----------------------------My relevant Skills------------------------------------ -> Good Kn Daha Fazla
Hello, my name's Maria. I am a Mechatronics engineer specialized in Control and Automation Engineering with extensive experience developing projects with Arduino. I took the time to read your project description and do Daha Fazla
I will complete the task ,which Schematic &PCB in PADS logic and PowerPCB file .All parts library build with information for sample built . suggest to use chip , easy to tune sensitivity
Dear I am a electrical engineer (7 years experience) Your request is very simple I can send you complete circuit with popular IC so that you can find component in the market easily. you also connect the output directl Daha Fazla