Create simple arduino library to use DAC MAX5816.
* method Init(Wire &I2cBus, bool A0, bool A1);
we want to have I2C as reference. The wire will be declared and initialised in main project and referenced only.
* Method SetVoltage(uint_8t MilliVoltChannelA, uint_8t MilliVoltChannelB, uint_8t MilliVoltChannelC, uint_8t MilliVoltChannelD);
* Method GetVoltage(uint_8t &MilliVoltChannelA, uint_8t &MilliVoltChannelB, uint_8t &MilliVoltChannelC, uint_8t &MilliVoltChannelD);
* Provide library with mentioned methods
* Provide Arduino example code using mentioned library
I am working with different microcontrollers and I wrote some firmware for them (ESP32, Arduino, STM32). I created libraries for these microcontrollers in C and C ++. I have knowledge of UART, SPI and I2c communication Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 8 freelancer ortalamada €23 teklif veriyor
Dear sir I can do the requested library please message me so that we can discuss more details Best regards
Dear Client. I have read your description carefully about==ARDUINO I am Muhammad and I am an Electrical engineer having 5+ years of actual experience in Embedded System Design based on Power Supply System Design, IoT, Daha Fazla
Hello.. I am an electrical and electronics engineer.. I have very good experience in microcontrollers programming.. Really i have done many arduino projects.. Please open the chat and provide me further details. Then w Daha Fazla
Experienced in writing arduino libraries for I2C ADCs, DACs and GPIO expanders. Will be working with GitHub and can be used to share the library with you. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you,