For a personal project we are looking for a senior Arduino programmer who produces the code that is able to launch daily programs on a quarterly basis that activate the hardware listed below.
Integrate our graphical interface and touch interactivity based on the 'screenshots' and program flow. All graphical assets will be provided after first interview.
Disabling the display should occur after the configured number of minutes have elapsed. A touch should re-enable the display.
4DUINO [login to view URL]
TEMPERATURE & HUMIDITY SENSOR [login to view URL]
SERVO [login to view URL]
WATER SENSOR [login to view URL]
N. 3 PERISTALTIC PUMPS
Your task is to program our 4DUINO using the WORKSHOP 4 software and send us the source
file for the complete upload on our 4DUINO.
We have defined a 90-day program.
The program, during the 90 days, provides daily one or more "loops". We have defined 4 different
Using 4DUINO and its graphical interface, the user can start the 90-day program by clicking on
Also, your code have to display information about:
1. date and time
2. number of days left to complete the program (eg -90 days)
5. Alert messages (we currently have 3 alerts)
Your tasks include:
1. Coding the 90-days program
2. Coding the 5 loops
3. Integrate our graphical interface and touch interactivity
4. Provide any advice and opinions on the chosen hardware, their compatibility and any
suggestions for improvement.
1. All configuration variables must be set in non volatile memory to allow the configuration
to be re-used upon loss and restoration of power.
2. Disabling the display should occur after the configured number of minutes have elapsed.
3. A touch should re-enable the display.
4. Code should be organized and commented.
5. We need to know where to edit the code for our Peristaltic pump calibration
Bu iş için 14 freelancer ortalamada $259 teklif veriyor
Have real time Arduino coding experience and building IoT devices. Hire me to move this project successful. 15+ years of experience on Computer Language and Digital Electronics.
Dear sir I have more than 10 years experience in embedded systems design, please check my profile also please message me so that we can discuss best regards
hi there i have done many projects on arduino uno i am an core electronics engineer have attached many sensors like humidity ir etc you can initiate chat to discuss more Regards Sorabh