i have a fully designed ESP32 with ETH Lan board ready:
- ESP32 + ETH Lan + RS485
- MicroUSB form programming with Arduino IDE and loading "Arduino Code and Libraries"
- 12 to 24 voltage powering range
- 6 indipendent PWM channel with 12 to 24 voltage range (following input power voltage)
- 1 input power supply from 12 to 24V for both power-on the board and all 6 pwm output
- 5A minimum current per channel (30A total current)
- 6 opto-isolated input
What i would:
- separate board power-on source and pwm output power source
- reduce output from 6 to 4
- increase max current per channel
- use separate power source for pwm outputs, one for each output, and each output power source can have a different input voltage (e.g.: first at 12V, second and third at 24V and fourth at 18V)
- 1 input power source from 12 to 24V for power-on board (and as now can be powered by also microUSB during development)
- 4 output power source from 12 to 24V, each output power source can have a separate voltage
- 4 PWM output each one attached to correspondent power source and following correspondent voltage
- No electrical connection, as far as possible, between "core" side (input, eth, esp32, rs485, ecc...) and output (output power sources and pwm outputs)
- Increase max current per PWM channel from 5A to 7/8A or more (if possible)
- Use of output power source connectors that can handle up to 30A (this will we usefull if i want to use only 1 power supply for all outputs and chain output power sources with wire)
- If there is the possibility to attach to each PWM output a Voltage/Current "reader" so i can monitor power consumptions
Keep untouched all others components: microUSB, eth, esp32, rs485 and 6 opto-isolated input (if there are free GPIO due to reduced number of output increase to 8 or more)
So i need:
- Proven ESP32 knowledge.
- Project design check and validation of all requirements.
- Edit current project files (Gerbers, Eagle, etc...) following previous requirements.
- Help to create some proptotype with an online PCB & Assemply factory since i have not the known-how (send them file and so on....).
I am an experienced electronics designer with a passion for creating and deploying hardware that will have a positive impact on the world.i have an experience with ESP32 Dev module. If you give me a chance to interview Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 9 freelancer ortalamada €319 teklif veriyor
https://www.freelancer.com/projects/c-programming/Automa-ESP https://www.freelancer.com/projects/amazon-web-services/AWS-IOT-rule-sending-data done similar tasks lets chat
I have handled many IoT based hardware development for Industrial application and power application so i can support you better throughout the development with priority based.