Number of keywords (articles): 9.
Length of each article: 500 words.
Keywords will be supplied.
Format of articles:
"5 tips on KEYWORD"
5 useful tips in each article.
If the keywords are similar, you can write one long article instead.
Split it, and save it as separate keyword-focused pages.
Also, if keywords mean the same, you can re-use and re-write some of the tips.
The text, however, must be different in each article. This is in case you run out of tips,
not for you to re-write the same article X times!
SUMMARY: Find as many useful tips as you can, then 'spin' them into the number of
articles you need.
I know this can be boring work, so as long as each article offers genuinely useful info,
and is not a duplicate of another, I'll be happy.
- IMPORTANT: Write for the consumer: e.g. 'How to get/find the right KEYWORD, how to get the
best deal, how to avoid getting ripped off..'.
- Correct spelling, grammar and syntax.
- Should read well, be up-to-date and informative (with a long expiry date).
- Short paragraphs, with key points emboldened or italicised.
- Should take a critical line.
- Original text. By all means, use other websites for ideas, but don't copy chunks of text!
- Introduction or conclusion not needed.
- Avoid space-filling waffle:
e.g. This is _bad_:
"It is of the utmost importance, cherished reader, that you should take the time to carefully consider what you are needing, and then thoroughly research KEYWORD, for there are a
a multitude of KEYWORD suppliers out there, and not all are of similar quality or experience.".
- If chosen, do part of one article and send it to me via PMB, so I can tell you if it's OK.
Microsoft Word .doc
I retain full copyright, including the rights to edit your work, and pass it off as my own. You may not publish your articles elsewhere.
Hi, We have over two decades of creative writing experience. Please check your PMB for more details. Thanks!