I have a following job position open. If you have candidates, Please send their resumes. This is for local freelance IT professionals. The description for both are below, please reply with your resume attached if you are interested.
Title : Sharepoint Functional Analyst
Location : Charlotte, NC
Rate : $ 50/ hr
Duration : 6 Months
Job Description :
1. Work closely with the SharePoint implementation managers, to encourage user adoption and embed a sense of excitement in the business regarding SharePoint.
2. Detect business opportunities where SharePoint can be leveraged.
3. Understand what SharePoint can offer out of box and what should be custom built, to advise business users and scope the projects
4. Good knowledge of SharePoint to communicate with the Technical teams for creating demos with very little notice.
5. Ability to appreciate IT terminologies as well as business requirements;
6. Ability to interact with varied stakeholders - Business users, Application Development teams, Infrastructure teams etc
7. Ability to make presentations to senior leaders on how SharePoint could be best leveraged for a given situation.
8. Minimum three years full-time SharePoint experience and 10 years in IT Industry.
9. Excellent presentation skills
10. Meticulous organizational skills and the ability to see the bigger picture are essential
11. Need to be aware of best practices, product features, licensing models of the product etc.
12. Good understanding of retail business is a plus
Sr Remedy Developer
Remedy ARS ITSM CMDB SRM ITIL
55-65 per hour
6 + Months
Sr Remedy Developer
Senior Remedy Developer will serve as one of several key technical resources for the District's Remedy 7.5 upgrade project. The candidate will work under the supervision of a Development Manager to upgrade all of the District's Remedy Services, including custom applications built using the Remedy ARS platform, to the latest Remedy version of 7.5 (Current Version is 5.5).
Candidate will also advise executives on best practices during the upgrade project. Candidate undertakes complex development efforts, is responsible for delivering solutions on-time and on-budget. Strong communication skills as well as the ability to drive creative solutions to business problems is highly desired.
* Act as a key technical resource in the Remedy 7.5 upgrade project.
* Develops Remedy ITSM Suite and Custom Application solutions in new 7.5 environment.
* Architect solutions in BMC Remedy Action Request System (ARS) up to 7.x as well as ITSM suite, CMDB, SRM, Mid-Tier and related tools.
* As needed during the 7.5 upgrade project: analyze, design and develop new requirements, customizes new ITSM applications, upgrading ITSM App from earlier version to 7.x and developing complex applications using ARS development environment.
* Develop Crystal Reports and deploy in Crystal Enterprise Server in support of the 7.5 upgrade project.
* Integrate various external integration tools with ARS Including but not limited to HP Open View, LDAP, Business Objects and Mobile Device Platforms in support of the 7.5 upgrade project.
SKILLS and Experience Required and Desired
Remedy ARS (version 5 * present) Required 8 Years 3 - Expert
Remedy ITSM (version 5 * present) Required 8 Years 3 - Expert
Database Administration Required 3 Years 2 - Proficient
Report Writer Administration Required 5 Years 3 - Expert
OS/Network Administration Required 5 Years 3 - Expert
Certified Remedy Skilled Professional Nice to have
ITIL Version 3 Certified Nice to have
Experience with Remedy Platform major version upgrade Highly desired
CMDB experience Highly desired