I am running a few tests on a few websites to find some niches and topics so I will need your help. If you fail to read the complete post you will ignore instructions in the post and your bid will be immediately declined!
This is a very easy and simple job so anyone can easily do it.
You will be simply heading over to this website:
[url removed, login to view]
That website allows users to submit answers to questions being asked. There are many rules that apply to answers that are posted such as:
-Answers must be original
-Answers cannot be copied from someone's already placed answer.
-You cannot rewrite another answer as your answer needs to be better than all answers already place for a question and ORIGINAL!
-Answers should always be a minimum of 5 well written lines!
-You should try to give better answers than the answers already placed for the same question, since different users can place answers for the same question. So If you have to write more than 5 lines please do so but its up to you.
The hired contractor(s) will have to:
1) Head over to: [url removed, login to view](NO SIGN UP REQUIRED!!)
2) Choose any questions that are at most 7 days old, no older than 7 days.
3) If the questions already have answers make sure your answer does not match them, if your answers have the same idea of an answer already placed under the same question, make sure you improve it.
4) Find a nice picture that relates to the subject, make sure the pictures are copyright FREE and can be legally used.
5) You will place everything in a Microsoft Word file and send it to me. I will then read over your answers, verify that the pictures can be legally used and once I am satisfied with it I will post on the website.
6) Questions must not have an awarded answer! When you choose a question look to the left bottom of your screen. If it says something like "This Question has not been awarded yet. Post your answer now!" Then feel free to place your answers, but if the question contains something like this in the left of your screen "Congratulations! USERNAME answer was awarded.." then please do not answer this question. In other words if the question has a RED highlighted answer than you cannot answer that question anymore!
I need someone that can create at least 20 answers per day! Totaling at least 120 answers per week and You can do them at the rate you want; if you want to prepare 40 answers in one day and send it to me it´s fine, but remember that I will be posting at least 20 of your answers per day on that website.
-Make sure your answers are CREATIVE, WELL WRITTEN, AND 100% COMPLETELY ORIGINAL AND UNIQUE!
- REMEMBER THAT ANSWERS THAT I DO NOT APPROVE WILL NOT BE USED, SO SEND ME A GOOD ANSWER THE FIRST TIME.
PLEASE DON'T TRY TO FOOL ME!
This is a weekly PAY JOB. Meaning Payments will be issued every 7 days! We will pay you for answers that you provide! Initially we will be paying $[url removed, login to view] cents per answer, meaning that if your total amount of answer for a complete week were 160 then you will be paid $[url removed, login to view] for that complete week.
You can choose from thousands of answers based on your interests and likes, there is no limit at all! Remember that you can choose to answer as many as you would like!
In order for me to know you have read this post please insert the tittle "Answer Giver" in your application. If you fail to do this you bid will be instantly declined by us.
ALL WRITERS WELCOMED!
REMEMBER TO CREATE YOUR ANSWERS IN THE MICROSOFT WORD DOCUMENT or OPENOFFICE WRITER THAT YOU WILL BE SENDING IT TO ME.
THE INITIAL BID IF FOR ONE WEEK OF WORK WITH 120 ANSWER SENT TOTALING $[url removed, login to view]
ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK!!!!
READ the complete job post, failing to do so will result in your bid being declined.