• Taking the role of a team of marketing consultants, write a report investigating the segmentation, targeting and positioning strategy for Swatch watches in Australia. This should encompass a brief background of the company and market in Australia; how you have worked through the steps to segment the watch market; the selection of target segment(s) with appropriate justifications for your choice; and an explanation of how the product should be (re)positioned in the marketplace. (45 marks)
• Taking the role of a team of marketing consultants, write a marketing research brief based on your findings above. Your brief should include a definition of the problem to be researched. This will determine what information is needed and how that information can be obtained. You must also set objective(s) for the research brief to solve the problem that you have identified. Finally, you must outline a design of the research to be conducted, specifying how, when and from whom the data will be gathered. Ensure to justify your choice of data and methodology through a consideration of the relevant advantages and disadvantages. Your sample must also be justified in relation to unit, size and procedure. (15 marks)
This is MY PART:
• Problem definition
• Research objective(s)
• Research design
• Primary data approach(es)
Research brief (refer to Lecture 5)
• Problem definition - slide 12, what information does Swatch need? This should be linked to the Positioning strategy you recommended in the preceding section of your Assignment. For example, if a re-positioning of the brand is needed then this will direct the research study.
• Research objective(s) - slide 12, “….to provide insightful information regarding……..”
• Research design; Design a research study for Swatch using two methods. Note that you do not have to actually do the study, just conceptualise it.
• Primary data approach(es) – Slides 17 - 19
• Sample – Slide 34
• Timelines – Recommend a realistic timeline
• Ensure you review the lectures and/or do background research to ensure it is soundly justified.
• The timeline for the research brief should be a guesstimate of:
• An overall time duration for the study
• Time periods for steps such as data collection and analysis (e.g. From June 2014 – December 2014)
18 freelancers are bidding on average $56 for this job
Hi I have over five years of experience as a freelance writer working for various clients. I have written on education, science, pets,business, personal finance, classic cars, food, travel, and much [url removed, login to view] always wo Daha fazlası