My questions to you are as follows:
1. What is the cost on a per-article rate?
2. Can you manage this amount of article writing on a weekly basis with consistency?
3. As our volume increases, can you meet our needs with growth?
4. Is the turnaround time for written articles realistic for your team?
5. Do you have access to talent that can proficiently write with good English grammar?
6. Can you write 4 articles a day
= = =
Example of an Article outline:
Title: Consumers Are On The Go So You've Gotta Get Mobile
* The purpose of this article is to speak to companies and business owners about the importance of developing a mobile website.
* Please explain why having a mobile friendly brand is such a big deal, and provide examples how going mobile can improve business. Specifically, what are the benefits of developing a mobile website?
* Do research on this topic so that the article is relevant and high quality.
* Small paragraphs, as well as bullet points and lists are encouraged.
* It is ok if the article is slightly short of 500 words but it needs to be written well enough to be submitted as a guest post to a small business or marketing blog.
* Since it is going to be a blog post, you can use a friendly tone that readers can relate to.